Please contact Transportation Coordinator Tim Cuthrell with any questions or concerns:
Buckmiller Subdivision- Nicole Duxbury
Pine Ridge- Katy Wiseman
Gray Road- Gary McDowell (756-2257)
Liberty Lane- Jodi Sisson
Thorne Divide Road- Janell DuBeau (756-2054)
D Road- Susan Miner (756-2198)
HK Road- Pam Kunz (756-2057)
Keyhole- Kris Nelson (756-2091)
School Bus Safety Reminders:
- Remember to STOP when you see flashing red lights and/or the stop sign arm out on a bus.
- Please be at your scheduled bus stop 5 minutes prior to loading time.
- If you miss the bus, do NOT chase it!
- The “Danger Zone” for a bus is 10 feet in front, 10 feet to the sides, and 10 feet to the rear of the bus.
- Please do not assume the driver will see your child-do NOT drop your child behind the bus.
- Students will be picked up and dropped off only at a scheduled stops.
- Please visit with your child the importance of staying in their seats, proper sitting positions and not to leave anything in the aisles.
- If it is necessary to cross in front of the bus to load or unload, follow the driver’s instructions.
- The driver will check traffic. When traffic is stopped, the driver will signal you to cross.
- Because bus limit of riders are at full capacity only students that live on the route are allowed to ride.
- It is important for the safety of all students that the posted bus safety rules be followed.